Ok – if you haven’t finished shopping for Father’s Day yet, now is the time. We’ve brought you 2 amazing weeks of items that would be perfect for the brand new dad in your life – since dads are in fact, dudes, we personally don’t think he should have to suffer by carrying around an overly frilly, bright pink, plastic-covered diaper bag. You totally know the ones I’m talking about, don’t you?
Thankfully, the folks at Petunia Pickle Bottom understood the need for dad to have a rugged, functional bag that can take him, well, almost anywhere. Which is why I’d like to introduce you to our final giveaway in honor of Father’s Day – the Scout Nomad Knapsack.
Check out some of the awesome features of the Scout Nomad Knapsack:
- Teak-coated cotton canvas shell exterior with wipe-able nylon interior, and black cotton straps.
- Fully adjustable straps take you from backpack to messenger bag in not time flat.
- Large handle at the top to grab-and-go, antique brass hardware, leather trim and red stitching throughout.
- Front zippered pocket includes a cell phone and MP3 player pocket and two snap-expandable exterior bottle pockets.
- The interior of the Scout Nomad Knapsack includes two bottle pockets, two organizational pockets, one large flat pocket with a snap enclosure, and a monogrammed plastic wipes case in a coordinating color.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? I couldn’t agree more.
If you’ve already entered to win the Scout Walkabout Baby Carrier and the Scout Satellite Sling and haven’t received the “congrats – you’re a winner!” email – then this is your last chance to enter to win a gift for dad this Father’s Day! We have partnered with our friends at Petunia Pickle Bottom to give this awesome bag away to one lucky Hatch reader. The contest runs from June 4th through June 12, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST – so be sure to enter using the widget below! Good luck!