Wednesday, May 11th, 2011
View all posts by Becky
Leave a comment!
Ah! I think my time this week has been sucked up by a big design blog catch up! Sorry for the lack of posts! However, here are a few of the things I’ve been checking out lately:
1) I found out I’m an eco-dummy by taking this How Eco-Saavy Are You Quiz over at Real Simple.
2) I’ve been reading about heroic chair restorations over at Manhattan Nest. Can you believe that this abandoned Eames chair:
Was rehabbed with lots of elbow grease, love, and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and turned into this?
3. Loving this story of a sofa transformation over at Wood and Faulk. He’s my hero.
4. Catching up on a few eps of Secrets From a Stylist on HGTV.com. Emily has the best personality, and I really like her approach when she works with people.
5. Now I swear I don’t watch any of those shows that are all about cakes, but I thoroughly enjoyed the Jealous Curator’s collection of cake images over at sfgirlbybay:
Wednesday, January 7th, 2009
View all posts by Ali
2 Comments »
A very quick deviation from the Organization Blog Fest…
I spotted this on the SF/Bay Area Craigslist last night and just have to share:
Herman Miller Eames Chair – $75 (berkeley north / hills)
“Get it while it’s hot.”