Wednesday, October 26th, 2011

Rachel Zoe’s Modern Nursery

6 Comments » | Published in Decorating Modern, Design TV, Nursery  |  6 Comments

Does anyone else watch that bananas show, The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo? Personally, I find it riveting, despite the way they all speak! Poor Jeremiah. He’s so cute and enthusiastic, but Rach and Rodge gave him the heave-ho right before Rachel’s due date. They then beg him to design baby Sky’s modern nursery in like five minutes (because of religious traditions, they don’t believe in getting ready for the baby until it has arrived, so he literally had the time she was in the hospital giving birth to get this together). Luckily, the Spot On Square Roh Crib was on Jere’s radar:

After pulling himself together during another quick room-appointing moment, the final product is beautiful, though Rachel may have to re-think her love of all things white when she sees what Sky’s sticky little fingers will do to it as he gets into Go-gurt and red popsicles!

Jere used taupe to warm up all that white, including the Olio Bed Skirt and Cobblestone Crib Set. Note how the cobblestone takes on a giraffe print look when paired with a stuffed giraffe. Rich textures were brought in via the shag rugs, poufs, and throws, and you know a Zoe baby has to have some Hermes around.

Yup, these are the little one’s shoes. I. Die. Check out those tiny white Gucci loafers on the end. They remind me of Herb Tarlick on WKRP in Cincinnati. Alright, I’m really old, I admit it.

Check out the Roh Crib’s close up

Check out the Olio Bed Skirt’s close up

Check out the Cobblestone Crib Set

See all the images of the nursery, courtesy of Bravotv.com

1. Rachel Zoe’s Modern Nursery | Shelterholic Now says:

October 26th, 2011 at 8:45 am (#)

[...] Rachel Zoe’s Modern Nursery Design Public, Rachel Zoe Wed, October 26, 2011 2:03 PM UTC Design Public Rate this story Share this story (function(){var [...]

2. Maryline says:

October 27th, 2011 at 8:24 am (#)

I love the nursery. It’s clean and simple, unlike a lot of the celebrity nurseries I saw yesterday in a Yahoo article.

3. Tehmina - Interior Decor and Design says:

October 29th, 2011 at 6:10 am (#)

This nursery’s really cute. I think the arm chair is especially convenient for nursing mothers, and the inflow of natural light through the three windows will do wonders to stimulate the baby’s eyes.

4. corinne says:

November 1st, 2011 at 11:12 am (#)

I love SPOT ON SQUARE. It is so beautiful, so adult and elegant clean lines. Its perfect for the mom who doesn’t want to be stuck with a bunch of cutesy unusable furniture in a few years when baby grows out of the crib. You can even convert the cribs into toddler beds for a minimal cost. Love, love, love and don’t forget to check out their new adult furniture line spotonsquare.com rho credenza and bookshelf.

5. Spot on Square Sale | Hatch: The Design Public® Blog says:

November 7th, 2011 at 11:18 pm (#)

[...] does the Spot on Square Roh Crib in the above picture look familiar? Yes, this is the same crib we posted about a few weeks ago as seen in Rachel Zoe’s home. But at a discount! Score!  (sorry, Eicho [...]

6. Pirjo says:

August 4th, 2012 at 5:58 pm (#)

This is EXACTLY the type of nursery I would pick if I wanted a baby (which I don’t) I still have a very hard time with colour….I try and now have given up – I just don’t like it and couldn’t live with it. But I love colour in accessories – same goes for clothing – I always feel so much “richer” and look really good in earth tones and then add colour in accessorie. This is such a boy/girl friendly nursery and is not trendy and will be so easy to transform when baby gets older. Even though I definitely don’t want kids…..I love looking at baby stuff (strange…but true.)