Friday, April 1st, 2011

Flickr Faves on Fridays: A Bathroom Transformation

9 Comments » | Published in General  |  9 Comments

Today I’m very inspired by Flickr Member bijoulovely’s bathroom transformation! It’s great proof of how a floating vanity can extend the horizontal plane of the floor and make things look larger:

finished bathroom.

Impressed? Wait until you see the before shot. This is what she had to work with!

Check out the entire makeover story and find out the sources on this blogpost from bijou lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely bathroom with our Fresh New Spaces Group!

Filed under General  |  9 Comments

1. AprilAries says:

April 3rd, 2011 at 10:37 pm (#)

This is inspiring! My front bath is layed out exactly like this. I have been wanting to install a floating vanity for a while and now I can see just what it would look like…just as I suspected – awesome!

BTW, where ya been? Haven’t seen as many posts or ideabooks from you lately. Been seeing many new faces at Houzz, but my day just isn’t the same without a good dose of modern and witt from my favorite contributor! Hope all is well.

Denise

2. cheap holidays to goa says:

April 5th, 2011 at 2:30 am (#)

The pic on top looks really impressive!

3. holly | bijou lovely says:

April 5th, 2011 at 5:06 pm (#)

Thank you for posting this Becky!! :)

April 6th, 2011 at 7:59 am (#)

Thank YOU HOlly, and congratulations, it looks great!

5. angie schwab says:

April 7th, 2011 at 5:14 am (#)

dramatic before & after – thanks for sharing!

6. Michael | Contemporary Furniture says:

April 13th, 2011 at 10:45 am (#)

Looking this and some other DIY projects it seems that professional designers would be out of business if everybody would decorate their homes themselves. A great transformation with that bathroom, makes me want to pick up a hammer and a saw and rush into mine to make some radical reimprovements. Thanks for the ideas!

7. eBathroom Coupons says:

December 26th, 2011 at 9:12 pm (#)

Nice article. In future I want to make my bathroom like this. Its really good and impressive. Thanks for sharing this information.

8. Brenda says:

January 31st, 2012 at 9:07 am (#)

I would very much like to know where you purchased your floating vanity. Thanks!

9. holly | bijou lovely says:

March 21st, 2012 at 7:08 am (#)

Brenda,

The vanity is from Wayfair.