Wednesday, February 16th, 2011

Organization Wednesday: Where to Throw the Coats?

7 Comments » | Published in Get Organized  |  7 Comments

It’s still winter, and I’m still trying to figure out where to stash the different coats that living in a climate that’s 65 degrees one day and 15 the next. Not all of us have the luxury of a coat closet, but there are plenty of options for freestanding coat racks and wall-mounted racks out there. Here’s what we’ve got to offer:

Coat Rack Round Up

Coat Rack Round Up by thebubbreport featuring coats

Filed under Get Organized  |  7 Comments

1. Jacq | custom hang tags says:

February 16th, 2011 at 11:49 pm (#)

Whohoo! Cool images. I was surprised to see that image of a finger/hands. Funny thoughts.

2. Kitchen Cabinets says:

February 17th, 2011 at 1:31 pm (#)

Is there another version of that hand coat rack? You know, one extending a different finger, which would make a great gift for those who you don’t particularly like?

3. liza says:

February 18th, 2011 at 3:35 pm (#)

These are so much fun. A coat closet is not a luxury here! It’s an absolute necessity. I think there are 30 coats in there at least between the three of us! Crazy, huh?

February 20th, 2011 at 3:56 pm (#)

kitchen cabinets, how about your idea as one of those little jewelry displays on a dresser? funny!

Liza, I don’t think I’ve ever gotten rid of a coat – I still wear the big wool toggle coat I got at Benetton in the ’80s, and the car coat I got at a J. Crew outlet in 1990!

5. SmithandPoole says:

February 22nd, 2011 at 12:41 pm (#)

Where can i get the one in the lower left hand corner with the multi color hooks that fold down?? must. have. it….

thanks!

February 23rd, 2011 at 9:09 am (#)

It’s called the DESU Design Symbol Coat Rack and I don’t know why the Polyvore link wasn’t working, but it’s right here:

Thanks!

7. manzur alam says:

January 8th, 2012 at 8:57 pm (#)

i think its a great idea. i like this blog so much