Everyone has a friend or relative that’s… ‘special’.
I know you know what I’m talking about.
They’re fun to be around but a pain to shop for.
Here are 5 quirky gifts ideas for the eccentric in your life:
1. Give them a pet that can’t die. Thomas Paul Goldfish Linen Pillow, $94.
2. A robot that doesn’t require batteries. David Weeks Cubebot, starting at $25.
3. It glows in the dark. Hybrid-Home Limited Edition Print, starting at $40.
4. For the cat lady. Elizabeth Paige Smith Kittypod Mini Standard, $98.
5. For those who like gags. Heather Lins Home 3-D Eye Chart Pillow, $95.
Nicole is a Columbia University graduate in Architecture. She's passionate about social media and interior design. Nicole is a Social Media and Marketing intern at Design Public and also authors an interior design blog for nurseries, Chic & Cheap Nursery™.