Tuesday, August 10th, 2010

Flipping Out’s New Season Starts Tonight

7 Comments » | Published in Design TV  |  7 Comments

Are any of the rest of you as obsessed with Jeff Lewis as I am? I think Flipping Out is BY FAR the most entertaining design show on television, and he’s one of the most entertaining people on television. I just wanted to shoot out a quick reminder to you other Ben Lomand Valley Oak Commonwealth Zoila Jenny Jeff Chloe Ryan Monkey Jet Sarah fans that the new season starts on Bravo tonight, 9 p.m. on the east coast.

image via bravotv.com

Filed under Design TV  |  7 Comments

1. Edyta says:

August 10th, 2010 at 5:37 pm (#)

I am sooo excited!!!
    Can’t wait.
    Love this show! :)
    Enjoy

Edyta

August 10th, 2010 at 6:37 pm (#)

Edyta, I’m LOVING it, glad to see him turning the business around, though I feel sad about Ryan/Chloe/Dale not being in his life. Wow, I am WAY too invested in this!

3. Heather says:

August 11th, 2010 at 1:08 pm (#)

I think he is weird and he is way too close and personal with his workers.

August 11th, 2010 at 1:21 pm (#)

Heather, when I first saw snippets of him on “The Soup,” I hated him. then I watched the show and I was completely hooked. There’s something about when he cracks up, how he feels about his animals, and his relationships that is so fascinating me. He’s basically got three women around him that add up to super-wife, which is so interesting.

5. Kathy says:

August 11th, 2010 at 2:56 pm (#)

When I first started watching Jeff bugged me…now i love him and think he is hilarious…love everyone on the show…can’t wait for new shows!

August 11th, 2010 at 5:30 pm (#)

Kathy, my only wish is that this season included him doing Kathy Griffin’s house – he mentioned last season that he wanted to and she just renovated her eighties decor. Yeah, I watch A LOT of Bravo!

7. Susie M says:

August 11th, 2010 at 7:03 pm (#)

Jeff is one of the most obnoxious and entertaining people on television. I wonder how anyone can be so picky, picky, picky but I watch the show every week. It’s my guilty pleasure.