Monday, August 9th, 2010

Inspiration Monday: Suzanne Kasler’s Office

6 Comments » | Published in General  |  6 Comments

Sometimes before tackling the inbox, rearranging the inspiration board or giving your office a little TLC, it’s fun to get inspired by someone else’s perfect dream office. Even though I’ve been trying to keep my magazine hoarding under control, I have not been able to part with my May issue of Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles. I finally figured out it’s because I didn’t want to throw away the images of Suzanne Kasler’s interior design offices.

To see the full slideshow, click here.

To order Suzanne Kasler’s book, Inspired Interiors, click here.

Hi, I'm Becky. I live in Atlanta. Besides acting as the Editorial Director here on Hatch, you can find me talking design over at Houzz. Make me happy — leave a comment!

Filed under General  |  6 Comments

1. adone says:

August 10th, 2010 at 9:03 am (#)

Very good office. Pedantic roon.

2. Lake of the Ozarks Real Estate says:

August 10th, 2010 at 1:27 pm (#)

Very cool collection. Suzanne Kasler has some incredible ideas, it is always fun to check out her stuff.

3. solid wood furniture says:

August 11th, 2010 at 8:35 pm (#)

very nice office,i dream some day i can posses simlar office.
    clean and comfortable.

4. Area Rugs Gal says:

August 12th, 2010 at 12:12 pm (#)

This office doesn’t feel like an office, it’s so nice and airy, I love it! What a comfy and inspirational place 😉 I would love to work there. Also, what a great choice of area rug, really protects the flooring and adds warmth to the space. Thanks for sharing!

5. el vals de amelie se muda! | el diario de amelie says:

July 10th, 2012 at 2:07 am (#)

[…] blog.designpublic.com via el vals de amelie on […]

6. BIG PROJECT! - Dallas Shaw says:

May 22nd, 2014 at 6:54 am (#)

[…] from one of my fav offices.  the office of Suzanne Kasler I have been dying to share with you a new project that I’ll be documenting on the blog! […]