Thursday, February 18th, 2010

More Organized Kitchen Cabinets

6 Comments » | Published in Get Organized  |  6 Comments

Seeing Ali’s lovely open shelving yesterday reminded me of an Ideabook I created on Houzz full of beautifully organized kitchen cabinets. I wish I could keep things looking this lovely – all I can say is, thank heavens for wooden cabinet doors that no one can see through! To check it out, click here.

Do you have an organized cabinet/pantry/open shelf you’d like to share? Send us a link to a photo of it in the comment section!

first image via houzz.com, from Gast Architects

Hi, I'm Becky. I live in Atlanta. Besides acting as the Editorial Director here on Hatch, you can find me talking design over at Houzz. Make me happy — leave a comment!

Filed under Get Organized  |  6 Comments

1. Leaca says:

February 18th, 2010 at 2:18 pm (#)

Love it. I have not been browsing through Houzz in a while. I will have to head over there.

2. Joseph says:

February 20th, 2010 at 11:18 am (#)

You have some excellent ideas for kitchens. That has been one of the recurring themes in my own life–looking for a way to make our bathrooms and our kitchen look really glorious, even though those rooms are much too small. One of the glories of the Internet, though, is that there is absolutely no dearth of ideas. Right now I have no idea of what I will ultimately do, but I keep hoping I will come up with something really slick.

February 20th, 2010 at 11:29 am (#)

Joseph, sometimes I think the internet gives me TOO MANY ideas! I get overwhelmed and have some trouble editing sometimes because of it!

4. mutfak says:

February 21st, 2010 at 10:01 am (#)

5. simply grove says:

February 24th, 2010 at 7:24 pm (#)

Love this image!!

6. genelyn veneracion says:

March 19th, 2012 at 11:40 pm (#)

this simple but so elegant.. 🙂 i like it really.. 🙂