Friday, December 4th, 2009

Flickr Faves on Fridays

6 Comments » | Published in Architecture, Flickr  |  6 Comments

4140519697_13c0f1bac4

I love this space added to our Fresh New Spaces group by flickr member Jeremy Levine Design and I want to know more about that glowing light peeking through on the right side of the room.

Here are a few more shots from Jeremy Levine Design. You can visit their website here:
3589652373_75b84bafd8_o

3640916360_ef90685cdb

3640920662_308f24ee74

all photos from flickr member Jeremy Levine

Filed under Architecture, Flickr  |  6 Comments

1. leaca says:

December 4th, 2009 at 1:01 pm (#)

Great style. I am going to have to check out that group!

2. greengwen says:

December 5th, 2009 at 7:53 am (#)

The designs display a wonderful combination of materials, colors, and forms. I love these spaces. I would like to see more of the house to understand how the spaces flow together.

3. Home Builder Los Angeles says:

December 9th, 2009 at 10:25 am (#)

Amazing designs. And I have to agree, the lighting on the first photo is really good. The designs incorporated to these rooms are very relaxing yet stylish. And I’m pretty sure that whoever owns these rooms have found their haven after a day of busy work and stressful encounters. Great job on how they work with the space of the rooms as well.

4. Home Builder Los Angeles says:

December 9th, 2009 at 10:47 am (#)

5. Kangaroo-kids.net says:

December 12th, 2009 at 10:05 pm (#)

Really great design.. There are so many talanted designers, It is good Blogs like these help me find them in the great big ocean of Internet…

6. manicmark says:

January 6th, 2010 at 5:56 pm (#)

Fantastic. Nice to see a modern house that also looks comfortable to live in. I love the details.