Monday, September 28th, 2009

Inspiration Monday: Attic Mag

6 Comments » | Published in Design Magazines, Design on the Web, Design Press, Other Blogs  |  6 Comments

Sorry for the delay in inspiration. I’m not sure where my Monday went! Besides a mountain of laundry and a bunch of catch-up phone calls, a good part of it got sucked into AtticMag, the online magazine founded by Jane Freiman. It’s filling a good part of the dominomag.com hole for me. Here are a few images from a whitewashed room post:

AtticMag is also chock-full of yummy recipes, great renovation advice, and marketplace resources.

images via AtticMag.com, I believe via Living etc. if I am reading correctly.

1. Grafiker says:

September 28th, 2009 at 9:48 pm (#)

I like that plain white style. it gives my mind peace and inspiration.

2. 3wordTweets(laura) says:

September 29th, 2009 at 10:30 am (#)

happy to find Attic Mag (and you!) ~ tyou

3. Atticmag says:

September 29th, 2009 at 2:20 pm (#)

Hi Becky, thanks for the mention and we’re so happy you discovered us. We hope you will become a regular visitor!

Jane T.
    Atticmag Deputy Editor

4. Carpet Cleaning Edinburgh says:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:36 pm (#)

white, harder to keep clean? good idea if you dont have kids lol

September 30th, 2009 at 4:39 pm (#)

Well, you could live like these guys who strip off their clothes at the front door. This article totally cracked me up:

September 30th, 2009 at 4:40 pm (#)

OH. MY. GOD.

I mis-spelled “Inspiration.” How embarrassing! Sorry Attic Mag!!! And all readers!

Alas, it’s probably not the first time!