1) A peep into the new Ace Hotel in New York City via Gothamist:
2) Cheery Color Therapy for Depressed Times over at It’s All So Lovely:
3) One of my favorite blogs is VisuaLingual. I’m not sure how I found it; I think I was checking out Cincy stuff because I grew up there and love the city. She finds the coolest things like this (Dispatchwork by Jan Vormann):
…and this Charley Harper Mural in Cincinnati I never knew about in the eleven years I lived there:
For more great photos of this mural, check out VisuaLingual.
4) Yellow makes me SO happy! Elements of Style has a great collection of yellow images and goods right here:
I did a post of yellow with black and white awhile back. It’s right here.
5) Spaceinvading. I am HOOKED!
1) Ace Hotel photos by Katie Sokoler for Gothamist
2) from Living Etc. via It’s All So Lovely
4) via Elements of Style. I think this photo was originally from Cottage Living.
5) Image © jamesapallister. Building is Arevalo Studio by Mole Architects via Spaceinvading.
6) via Apartment Therapy
Hi, I'm Becky. I live in Atlanta. Besides acting as the "Editorial Director" here on Hatch, you can find me spewing lots of design opinions and tips over at Houzz. Make me happy -- leave a comment!