View all posts by Ali
3 Comments » | Published in Architecture, Design Magazines, Events & Exhibitions, House Tours, LA, Local Design, modern inspiration, PreFab Architecture | 3 Comments
The Skinny: 3rd Annual Dwell on Design Conference + Expo is Dwell Magazine’s four day event that takes place in Los Angeles from June 5-8, 2008. Chat with the people who are moving and shaking the industry, cozy up to Dwell editors, and visit a full-scale, pre-fab sustainable neighborhood completely landscaped and furnished by Dwell
Event Dates and Times:
* Conference: June 5-6. More than 50 talented and diverse speakers ranging from legislators to practitioners to activists, discussing everything form urban gardening to a mandated LEED program for LA.
* Exhibition: June 6-7. More than 200 exhibitors and an entire neighborhood of full-scale, pre-fab, sustainable structures completely landscaped and furnished by Dwell.
* Home Tours: June 7-8. Saturday covers single-family dwellings on the Westside, and Sunday covers urban dwellings downtown.
The Location: Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 S. Figueroa Street)
* Discount code ADODED saves you 20% off of the Exhibition ticket price
* Discount code GRP22SP saves you $50 off of the Conference price.
Pre-registration ends May 24th. For more information on the event, check out the Dwell on Design website.
I enjoy wood paneled station wagons, German food and senior citizens (I am 80 years old at heart). Nearly every weekend I am taking photos at other people's weddings and I have a blog of my own (but I don't update it often enough). I love to paint, sew and knit. Check out my DP Staff profile on Hatch.