Thursday, April 3rd, 2008

Flickr Photo of the Week: Art Arrangement

6 Comments » | Published in Art Arrangement, Art and Artists, Get Organized  |  6 Comments

I was just perusing our Anti-Depressive Living group on flickr today and came across this wonderful photo from one of my flickr faves, ninainvorm.  I’ve been amassing some favorite photos for another art arrangement post, but who knows if I’ll ever get it organized.  For today, we can all be inspired by ninainvorm!

2341336310_e248c3527d.jpg

1. Aimee says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 10:10 am (#)

Fist of all, the anti-depressive living group idea rocks my socks! I love it and will be joining right away!

Secondly, I love that wall of art. Who knew I would love something so busy, but the matching colors of the frames really makes it work and look cohesive instead of busy. Well done!

2. zee says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 10:42 am (#)

Oo, this is adorable. The black & white floor in the background is super cute too.

3. mrs. french says:

April 6th, 2008 at 8:40 am (#)

I am flipping out over the anti-depressive living group and will be signing up soon. I love this display…so happy and clean.

4. Mark says:

April 6th, 2008 at 10:46 am (#)

The collage of art work is definitely inspiring and uplifting for the spirit.

April 8th, 2008 at 9:46 am (#)

I love the black and white floor too! You can DIY one with linoleum for about $40 in about 3 hours to tide oneself over while saving for tile and it looks pretty cute – they have the peel-and-stick version at Home Depot.

6. Hatch: The Design Public® Blog » Blog Archive » Around the Web this Week says:

April 19th, 2008 at 1:27 am (#)

[...] In fact, by coincidence we featured a flickr contribution from Nina awhile back right here. [...]